Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

All I want is someone I can't resist

I love you. I love you not because you're adorable or because you're sweet, or because you're my  one and only comforter. I love you because you make me step outside myself and look at who I really am. You make me want to be a better person, just because you are who you are. I can tell you absolutely everything, and I know you will listen. And you're one of my best friends. But I will keep all of this to myself... I wish that I could make you love me, but I cannot. That is why these words will be forever lost in my memories, never to be spoken aloud. My heart longs to tell you about my love for you. I wish I could. I wish I could tell you just how much you have touched me. Just how much you have taught me. Just how much you've made me happy. Just how when you hold me, my body tingles. Just how when you smile at me, it touches my heart in such a way that no one else can ever come close to. Just how the way you love me makes me want to be a better person. Just the way with every breath, I love you more and more. Just the way I want nothing more than to be able to hold you everyday of my life, and how that alone would be enough. But, I can't tell you all these things, the way I truly feel them, because there aren't enough words in this entire world, that can truly explain just how I love you.

love lots,

russel r.

No comments:

Post a Comment